Discussion Questions for Lose Your Mind, Open Your Heart
- How would you describe the kind of world you would like to live in? What features would it have? How would people live day to day?
- What role does the rational mind (thinking) play in your life? What role does the heart (feelings) play in your life? Are they in balance?
- Would you describe human beings as more alike than different or more different than alike? How does this affect our behavior toward one another?
- Are we are becoming a more gender-fluid society with fewer sexual stereotypes and prescribed roles? How are relationships affected by change or lack of change in this area?
- Do you believe peace on Earth is possible? Why or why not?
- How can a more egalitarian economy help to bring about peace and universal abundance? Give some examples of sharing as part of a new economic paradigm.
- Describe the community or communities you are part of. How do they affect your daily life? How are people’s lives expanded by community?
- What role does Nature play in your life? In what ways does a connection with the natural world affect society as a whole?
- How do spiritual beliefs shape people’s lives? Are there similarities between the various world religions and spiritual belief systems? What are they, and how could they help to heal conflicts and wars?
- Can love heal the world and our relationships with one another? How? Or, if not, what can?
- Have you been affected by someone else’s “vibration”? How?
- In what ways do individuals like Panache Desai contribute to personal and global transformation on the planet?
- Is it possible for large gatherings of people experiencing love and oneness to affect the overall energy of the planet and the collective consciousness of humanity? In what way?
- Are love and compassion basic values in your life? If so, how do you live them? If not, what is a basic value in your life, and how does it affect how you live?
- What does it mean to “have the courage to embody love”? Do you know people who do?